Recent PostsIconic Photographs That Changed The World The Image That Caused A Storm The Power to Transform The Lipstick Effect Red Winter Why The Personal Touch Matters How Emotions become Magic! What we learned at The Societies of Photographers' London Convention 2022 Producing a Video for Thunder Park Airsoft We are "The Chosen Ones"!
What we learned at The Societies of Photographers' London Convention 2022
Well, that was The Societies of Photographer's annual convention over for another year. The largest all-welcome photographic convention in Europe, and attended by over 10,000 photographers from all over the world. And what a fantastic convention it was!
So, what did we learn?
1. Learn about photography. Learn from the array international judges, and look and learn by seeing the photography of others through different eyes.
2. If you can't learn how to improve your photography - then pray!
3. Take images. Make them your own images. Practice doesn't make prefect, but it can make it better.
4. Show them around!
5. Point it out and shout about it. If they can't hear you, then grab a microphone.
6. If you can't get it right, then blame someone else!
7. If that still doesn't work, then put your head in your hands. Even if you are on stage - don't worry, no-one will see you!
8. Take a deep breath and count to three.
No comments posted.